Beginners Muay Thai Equipment
This is a new section on Fightstorepro inspired by the amount of advice we quite often need to give either on the phone or in the Newcastle City Store. Whether you are buying equipment for a son or daughter starting Thai Boxing, decided to take up the sport recently or if you have just joined the University Thai Boxing Society during freshman week this article is for you. So lets proceed with Beginners Muay Thai Equipment Muay Thai Equipment for anyone starting the sport consists of a few basic personal items which are mainly there for protection during training. The base essentials here are as follows:
- Boxing Gloves
- Shinguards (Thai)
- Gumshield (Whether you attempt sparring or not!)
- A pair of quality gloves on a sale price – Fightstorepro was selling Windy Leather Gloves for £40 last month; These would have been ideal on a budget!
- FAKES on Ebay. Don’t touch them; If buying from Ebay buy from a reputable store
- Bargains from Thailand – If you can wait 12 weeks and hopefully avoid HMRC this can be a way of buying good gloves cheap but BE CAREFUL!
- There are several MMA brands which do not make good boxing gloves; Generally avoid them and leave them to making MMA gear.
- Alex Wright